- Find Lawyers, Law Firms & Legal Services
- Houston, Texas Trust and Estate Attorney
- Bickham Law - New Orleans Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Law Office of Marshall Sanders
- The Law Office of Elektra B. Yao
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - James Grumbach
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Steven Schiavo
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Eric Brenman
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Laurin Johnson
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Danielle Harris-Baker
Laurin Johnson’s practice is concentrated in estate planning, trust and estate administration and charitable planned giving. Laurin counsels small businesses, families and individuals throughout New England. She helps clients with matters related to trusts of all types, guardianships, gift taxes and other estate tax strategies.
Prior to the formation of Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP, Laurin was associated with the former Seegel Lipshutz & Wilchins LLP as an associate.
Laurin is an avid horseback rider, a sport in which she has participated for most of her life. She is recognized as a Grand Champion and World Champion rider, winning many equestrian awards including Reserve Grand National Champion in 2010, 3rd in the World in 2010, the 2010 New England Regional Champion, and was the Reserve World Champion and Grand National Champion in 2005.
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.