The Law Office of Marshall Sanders provides comprehensive legal advice and support to nonprofit organizations, and charitable giving and general estate planning services to individuals. The firms’s nonprofit clients include charitable, educational, health, and religious organizations; trade associ...
- Law Firm Directory
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Press Release
- Find Lawyers, Law Firms & Legal Services
- Houston, Texas Trust and Estate Attorney
- Bickham Law - New Orleans Bankruptcy Lawyer
- Law Office of Marshall Sanders
- The Law Office of Elektra B. Yao
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - James Grumbach
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Steven Schiavo
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Eric Brenman
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Laurin Johnson
- Wilchins Cosentino & Friend LLP - Danielle Harris-Baker
Law Firm Directory/Georgia
- Law Office of Marshall Sanders
- David K. May, P.C. - Matthew T. Wilson
- KING & YAKLIN, LLP - Matthew Wilkins
- KING & YAKLIN, LLP - Russell D. King
- KING & YAKLIN, LLP - Stephen A. Yaklin
- Strong Legal Counsel, P.C - Janice Dyels Strong
- Handschuh Law, LLC - Jeremy R. Handschuh
- Mason & Associates, P.C. - Louise Mason
- Mason & Associates, P.C. - Chandler W. Mason
- Kazmarek, Geiger & Laseter LLP. - Kimberley J. Hale
- Kazmarek, Geiger & Laseter LLP. - Richard A. Horder
- Kazmarek, Geiger & Laseter LLP. - W. Scott Laseter
- Kazmarek, Geiger & Laseter LLP. - Carol R. Geiger
- Kazmarek, Geiger & Laseter LLP. - E.A. Skip Kazmarek
- Evans & Strickland, LLC. - Ryan Strickland
- Evans & Strickland, LLC. - Andrew Evans
Matthew T. WilsonMatthew T. Wilson was born in Atlanta, Georgia and has lived in the metro Atlanta-area his entire life. He attended college at the University of Georgia, where he graduated in Cum Laude in a mere 3 ½ years. He also studied abroad at the prestigious Oxford University in ...
Matthew WilkinsBar Association MembershipsState Bar of Georgia; Cobb County Bar AssociationLaw SchoolRegent University School of Law (J.D., Valedictorian, summa cum laude, 2005)Focus of PracticeCorporate LitigationCorporate Fiduciary LawCivil LitigationInsurance DefenseReligious Nonprofit Corporatio...
Russell D. KingBar Association MembershipsState Bar of Georgia; Georgia Trial Lawyer's Association;The Association of Trial Lawyers of AmericaLaw SchoolCumberland School of Law, Samford UniversityFocus of PracticeCivil Litigation Real Estate LawConstruction Law Environmental LawFamily ...
Stephen A. YaklinBioSteve Yaklin has been practicing commercial litigation since 1990. He spent his first 17 years of his career at the Marietta law firm of Brock & Clay, where he became a Shareholder in 1996, and served as the Firm's Managing Shareholder in 2006. In August of 2007 he left Brock...
Janice Dyels StrongJanice Dyels Strong is President and Chief Counsel of Strong Legal Counsel, P.C. An active member of the State Bar of California and Georgia, Janice has represented global technology and E-commerce companies since 1999. A graduate of Stanford University and Law Schoo...
Jeremy R. HandschuhA decade ago, ever since I worked for my family’s construction firm, I knew I would dedicate my lifetime to the industry. In preparation, I focused on a path that would one day allow me to most-effectively represent and counsel businesses in the construction industry. ...
Legal News Media
Legal News is the top headline legal news provider for lawyers and legalprofessionals. Read law articles and breaking news from law firm's across the United States to get the latest updates. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of the site at any time. Your This site is solely for your personal use. You are, of course, welcome to print or otherwise copy material from this site for your personal use. However, you may not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose. Any unauthorized use of the text, images, audio and video may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and civil and criminal statutes.